Fundraising & Teams

..The heart of this event is you, our participants—and we need your help to make the biggest impact possible against this disease. Remember, the walk is the celebration, fundraising helps patients fight back. Your support will fund breast cancer screening, treatment and education programs that save lives in our community!

Here are a few things to know and share with everyone…

  • Up to 75% of Komen’s net revenue is used to support local community based education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25% of the net income supports research that is done right here at UT Health San Antonio. 
  • All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law
  • You and your team can participate in excting team challenges, click here to learn more. 

Multiply your impact, multiply your fun!

You likely already have friends, coworkers, and family members who are passionate supporters of the breast cancer cause. Komen San Antonio Race for the Cure® is your chance to take action and show that you are all More Than Pink! Form a team in honor or in memory of someone you know who has been impacted by breast cancer, or simply to help make a difference—together.

Get out there and join the fight. Register or log in to fundraise today!

Compete against other teams for cool prizes!

This year we've created a list of contests for all of our fundraising teams. This friendly competition can be used to motivate your team members to reach your fundraising goal! To view the complete list, click here.

33893796711_c9076a75b7_z.jpg

For any other questions, please contact us at 210-222-9009 or rftc@sakomen.net.

In This Section

Race Day Information

2018 Komen San Antonio Race for the CureŽ

Saturday, May 5, 2018

The Alamodome

100 Montana Street

San Antonio, TX 78203

View Race Day Schedule