Getting started with the Race takes just a few simple steps. Our friends at Komen Greater Atlanta made the following videos to make your experience easier. Click the videos below to see how you can turn awareness into action!
How to Register:
Fundraising Center Overview:
How to Personalize Your Fundraising Center:
- October 1-31, 2017: Registration opens! $20 registration discount for all participation types. (Online ONLY, excludes corporate billing)
- October 28, 2017: H-E-B Race Rally 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (H-E-B, 300 W. Olmos Drive, San Antonio, Texas 78212)
- March 26, 2018: Race packets (T-shirt and bib) will start to ship.
- April 20, 2018: Fundraising deadline at noon to be eligible for Top Team Village and Top Donor Recognition.
- April 20, 2018: Packet shipping deadline by noon to get packet shipped.
- May 3-4, 2018: Packet pick-up and onsite registration at the Alamodome, Lot C. (Times to be determined).
- May 5, 2018: 21st Annual Race for the Cure, Alamodome Lot C
100% of Race net funds STAY in San Antonio. As little as $1 can make a difference by helping fighters and survivors receive the care they need. Take a look at this year’s contests and prizes for you and your team!
For any other questions, please contact us at 210-222-9009 or email@example.com.