Local sponsorship is critical to our being able to support local breast cancer programs and national research grants. Sponsor gifts help underwrite Race expenses and, along with entry fees and donations from Race participants, go directly toward funding breast cancer services and research. When you invest in a Susan G. Komen San Antonio Race for the Cure® sponsorship, you invest in the lives of the people closest to you… the people of your community… your family, colleagues, neighbors and friends.
Join us as a sponsor for the 18th annual Komen San Antonio Race for the Cure to be held Saturday, April 11, 2015 and enjoy many benefits. As a sponsor, you potentially will have:
* The opportunity to associate with a well known, highly visible international event
* Tap into the number one health concern of women
* Reach women who are the decision makers and consumers
* The opportunity to generate community goodwill
* The ability to reach a captive audience on Race day – more than 30,000 supporters in 2014
* On-site presence on Race day
* Showcase and test market products
* Build employee morale and company pride
* Experience the satisfaction of contributing to an important cause
For more information, please contact Elyse Alaniz at 210-222-9009 or email@example.com. Thank you for your support!